View Single Post
Old 10-15-2001, 10:50 AM
Posts: n/a
muditt is right. You can't press on the go.

Repair is $$$, but see above. You can DIY.

You can also replace your ODO and change the wheels to the same mileage.

The law says you can't roll back and declare the car to be lower mileage...
Reply With Quote