View Single Post
Old 10-16-2001, 12:40 PM
sixto's Avatar
sixto sixto is offline
smoke gets in your eyes
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 20,126
In this forum, that item is commonly refered to as a shock absorber. A strut would be something a 190E has -- a shock absorber within a structure that includes the spring. It's a semantic thing.

To get to those bolts, turn the wheels all the way left or right for better access. You shouldn't have to remove the calipers or anything else.

I hope that works.

91 300SE
81 300SD
Reply With Quote