View Single Post
Old 01-30-2000, 04:08 AM
BenzoX

I have been through all the same trouble of the 4 inch monster. The front speakers are virtually impossible to find for the clip in german dash. I did find a set of Infiniti speakers however which is an excellent audio manufacturer. You have to goto this website...Crutchfield.com. Find the toll free number and call them up and tell them your situation. I have not bought these yet due to short funds but I did purchase a set of 4 inch Blaupunkt 2-way speakers from Crutchfield which are high quality with rubber surrounds and aluminum injected plastic woofer cone. No bass but it works good for rock music and anything without bass . The ideal setup is to install tweeters and midrange component speakers and install them in the factory holes to capture the middle and upper frequency ranges. Then the second part is to install a subwoofer in the trunk. Of course to do all this you will need a high quality radio/cd/player/tape player. Anything you can possibly want, Crutchfield has it. This was a long message huh?