View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 03:23 PM

The worst part was I was a jerk to him.

I got an inquery through PayPal saying that the customer had notified them that they had not received the product they ordered. Instead of taking that as a simple inquery I took it as an accusation and responded like a jerk. I don't think I am usually like that. I sent an appology email almost immediatly, but there was still no reason for me to be a jerk. The two emails he talks about in the post before this one were the jerk email and the appology. Glad to see that they both got there before he opened the first one!

In the thread below said I was out of stock but would ship on the 14th. I actually ended up putting it in the box yesterday (so it went out today) instead of the 14th. However, there is nothing on my website to tell anyone that I was out of stock.

Biodiesel and rubber

Yes, I am a one man show that travels during lots of weeks. I have a note on the site that says if you order before 5 PM on Saturday it will ship on Monday. That assumes that I have it in stock. I need to add something to let you all know when I am out of stock of certain items. Maybe on the order page. I wish I could link inventory with ordering...

Anyway, my appologies to redassag00 for being a jerk.

-Jim