View Single Post
Old 10-24-2001, 06:48 AM
400E 400E is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 962
On mine, instead of a flap, there is a whole panel which hinges up and comes off, revealing the Allen screw which you are looking for. Just lift up on the lower edge of this panel. I would assume that one 1993 W124 is like another . . .
'93 400E
Reply With Quote