View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
Oh, I forgot--you don't have kids but do have a ****ed up far east mindset, sorry.
Well, it is not what you have so it is ****ed up as far as you are concerned. I suppose I should change my opinion so it matches yours and it won't be ****ed up? I base it off what I interpret the situation to be. Now if that sitiation changes and I see it, yes, I will change my opinions. However, that is different from changing opinions just because MY situation changes.

If parents change their mind every time their personal situation changes like you seem to imply and that having children is an excuse, I guess I am glad I made the decision long ago not to be a parent. IOW, if you are the typical parent, I am glad I am not. So, if you were the parent of Ed Gene (Sp) or Jeff Dahlmer, would you try tell us that killing is not so bad? Or what about theft? If your child steals would you change your mind about how bad theft is and water it down? How about lying? If your child lies, would lying be ok now that it is your child or do you take a firm stand? Please elaborate.

Or how about Bill Cosby's case? He had his son murdered so it is now an excuse for him to slip drugs in girl's drinks and and we non-parents cannot understand the anguish he goes thru. So, if someone molests your kids and he tells me that he was molested from young, should I let it go assuming it was my decision? Could it not be that he was just that way? Does it mean that if my wife dies tragically I get to do other bad things too or does it just involve kids?
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow

Last edited by aklim; 11-11-2006 at 11:16 AM.