View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Dieseldiehard

Wagon parts?

If they are pre-82 they should have metal fuel expansion tanks, behind the spare time.
People with wagons are having leaks in that area (theres a thread running about using Bio in a wagon and the resulting leak at the exp tank) Someone will someday want a metal tank if their plastic tanks are cracked and I'm sure they
would pay dearly for one if they need it because the dealer price will be astronomical for another plastic tank
Clean spare tire covers are nice to have also and BTW I need a nice palomino or brown one. If there happens to be a clean example grab it for me!
kerry edwards is right, don't let the heads go to the crusher!
I remember pulling a head with no pin puller for the chain guides, all I had were some hand tools. Someone had already taken the IP but there it was, a free head beckoning for me to remove it. I was all by myself and I finally took a small hacksaw to the chain but then I had to lift off that head, what a SOB! You need a strong back to DIY (which I don't have!)