View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 08:29 AM
P.E.Haiges P.E.Haiges is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: PA
Posts: 5,440
It seems to me that you could change the reading from F to C by replacing the display and it's electronics. Possibly you might have to replace the sensor too. ~~~~~~~~~~~~PEH~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply With Quote