View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRB View Post
Hi!
It's "Midnight Blue" on tan leather. Sometimes, you can't tell if it's blue or black. No out of the ordinary options. I bought it for the condition it's in, as well as its mileage and price. Also, the car lot let me talked to the previous owner, and I just felt OK with the whole thing. We'll see. So far so good, no leaks--I keep my fingers crossed. I don't miss the heated seats, but again I probably would if I lived in your area. On the other hand, a med. doctor once told me that heated seats can cause hemoroids. Never figured out if this was any true or if he was pulling my leg!
The DB904 Midnight Blue is my favorite, and an unusual one to find this car in, congrats! Don't know whether heated seats cause hemoroids or not, but they sure are nice on a cold winter's day. The MB seats heat up really quick too (my wife's wagon has the heated seats). When I trade my W210 for a W211 I'll get them next time.

Every midnight blue benz I have owned I called the "blue baron"...so enjoy your blue baron!

2013 C300 4Matic
1984 BMW 733i
2013 Lincoln MKz