View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 04:42 PM

Hood Pad replacement - Mission accomplished

Well, in a previous post i asked if it was diffucult and what was necessary to replace a hood pad. I got a lot of helpfull responses. Thank you MUCH! I want to especially thank CUDASPAZ for step by step instructions. It took me 2 days and an 18 pack to scrape all the old stuff off. So, i get it all ready for a dry fit and the wife is out there and one thing led to another and i started yelling at her after i was fumbling around trying to line things up. Long story short MY WIFE ends up doing the job and i end up as the scraper and the guy who had to do all the pressing of the pad to the hood. So, actually my wife wants to thank CUDASPAZ for the step by step instructions. What ever, mission accomplished!
Attached Thumbnails
Hood Pad replacement - Mission accomplished-mbz-hood-pad-replacement-001.jpg   Hood Pad replacement - Mission accomplished-mbz-hood-pad-replacement-002.jpg   Hood Pad replacement - Mission accomplished-mbz-hood-pad-replacement-003.jpg   Hood Pad replacement - Mission accomplished-mbz-hood-pad-replacement-004.jpg