View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 09:10 PM

Havent checked any codes at this time, hopefully I can do it next week. But today I got in the car and the lights came on again today ( 3rd time since I had the car) I went to the gas station and when I started the car up, they were off. So a few minutes later the lights come back on again ( and stayed on when I started the car another time after that)

But the interesting thing is that when I came to a stop i could see a very small cloud of smoke comming from under the hood by the headlight (drivers side) I'm assuming it's tied to t he asr and abs light? THe only thing I can think of is the brakes?? What would you guys start with on diagnosing this? I tried looking in the car hood to find where the smoke is coming from but cant see anything??

When I read about the abs and asr light it said car's abs doesnt work anymore and the car goes in limp mode? It's weird cuz my car doesnt go into limp mode and abs still works. I would think it was just something wrong but seeing that smoke has me wondering??