View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 08:18 AM
jcd jcd is offline
village idiot
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Northern New Jersey
Posts: 1,102
Call Bilstein

Call Bilstein at the number below. They are very helpful.

Bilstein Corporation of America (Suspension)
(800) 537-1085

Also, I would take the old shocks and clobber the tech over the head.

Reply With Quote