View Single Post
Old 11-13-2001, 11:06 AM
Thanks a Bunch Larry

Thanks Larry,

Sorry you had to call twice, that early in the morning the kids pick up the phone thinking it's a school friend calling.
The article you send was great and actually a quite reader friendly document. Don't have to assume a lot when it gives all the details of the system checks. Like I mention in an earlier post I wasn't gonna let the system beat me so I constructed a tool and seemed to have gotten the temp wheel back in sync with the amp and sensors. I'll ohm it out this morning to fine tune it to spec. Your article will come in handy because my wifes car has the other climate control it mentions and what to look at if it starts to act up. Was this a magazine or manual that the pages came from? I'd be interested in any releases that go into good detail as this.
David, after reading Larry's article I would suspect your mono valve as being your culprit. Would be more than happy to scan a copy of this article on the newer climate control and email it to you if you like.

"Tell me and I will listen, Teach me and I will learn, Show me and I will accomplish, Involve me and I will succeed."
'84 300SD 256,000 Gold on Brown (Mileage Award)
'86 300E 246,000 Blue on Tan