View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 03:16 PM

Talking connector

Quote:
Originally Posted by garymand View Post
Wow again. Where did you ge the connectors? -9.87? is that ma, just checking...
Big number. says its pretty far off, then you only turned 1/8 and got 3.89? Did you readjust the mix? 3.9 is a lot closer than -9.9 AND the sign change says you went past 0 in 1/8 turn. Sounds way too sensitive. But again, you didn;t say you did the necessay mix adjustment. Then 12 turns???, wow you were supposed to be looking for 0.0ma +-.1 ma. Soundslike you either have a defective EHA or your adjustment technique "needs refinement."

I'll go out and play a little, But I suggest you look up Evaluating Electronic Engine Controls in DYI and search M.B.DOC he replied to you a while back.
Moderator Also My LAST ovp/eha question, I promise!!!! is a long read but several good tests and explanations.
Made it from connectors in my electrical supply box, used two plug in's one male one female round plugs not blade, and two in line,put the test leads in and crimped they will pull out of the but connector when done and gives you enough room to pull EHA with out unplugging every time you need to turn the
2MM screw.