View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 09:00 AM

Who said buy the high price? "Moog, Fruedenburg, TRW, Corteco and Boge can all have OE level quality parts". The professionals that see the parts fail every day are the ones to answer these questions. I think asking the pros about which makers are on par with Lemfoerder is a good start. It seems to come down to what's a deal and what is a deal and also good or better quality. The choice is mine and so I would want to make an informed decision. Lets not talk about this people who pay high prices stuff. I would appreciate hearing more about how the actual parts stand up to one another. I can search for a better deal on a transmission mount any day of the week. It's about getting the best one for the money that concerns me and I would imagine most of us on the this forum. Why else would we be here? Which last longer? It's a simple question. Maybe they're all the same, maybe not. Can you say the same about other parts? I cant.

Thanks,
Jason

Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth. ~Song of The Open Road