View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 11:14 PM
THANK YOU steve brotherton!

i want to thank steve, walter, and richard at contiental imports.

i had my stem seals replaced in my '92 300e.

i had been adding sometimes as much as 1 quart every 500 miles! my local m.b. dealer wanted me to get the head redone, only $ 1600.00. NFW am i going to do that.

i contacted steve, we spoke a few times, and set up a time to do this. he's not exactly in my backyard, but i wanted him to do it.

they have a GREAT FACILITY! very clean, very friendly, very PROFESSIONAL everything you want,need, and expect in a service center.

steve showed me around, told me about the place and introduced me to the man working on my car. steve even made sure i got to look in the engine before everything was put back together!

i had just changed headlight bulbs in my euro lights and needed to make a few minor adjustments, so i asked him if i could borrow a "wall". he said he had a bosch euro light aiming machine! i was thrilled.
now FINALLY "properly" aimed euros! just in time for a nice long drive home, mostly at night! i was looking forward to it.

no oil consumption on the way home. hooray.

if anyone needs a place to get their car serviced in florida, i HIGHLY recommend them.

thanks again steve.

*92 400e 124.034, SOLD

*92 300e 124.030, SOLD