View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 04:38 PM

Thanks. Well, I just came in from being out at the car, checking connections, listening for "air leaks", etc. My air filter does look abit dirty, so I am going to change that this evening. That may be part of my lower MPG's I have been experiencing as of late.

That is correct- absolutely NO oil leaks or usage. I just checked the oil level again and it is still on the "full" mark on the stick @ 3500 miles. Water usage... hmm. No, I had not added any, but there are times when I cannot see any in the reservoir. I loosened the cap and some came into the bottom, so I am assuming its not that low.

I am not that mechanically inclined when it comes to these things, so I may be better suited taking the car to a local MB repair shop and see if they can work some magic w/o charging me an arm and a leg. Seems like it can be a # of differnt thing(s).

I was really needing the car to be in perfect working order by next Saturday, as I was needing to go on a fairly longer trip to do some training on a new computer system we are getting at work and wanted to take it to keep the miles down on my truck, but it looks like I will have no choice but to take the truck. I do not want to break down.

Thanks again!