I am back from Philadelphia, and although intrigued by the starmarked 500 in NC, I left a deposit on the '92 in Philly.
There was some oil on the engine block and the seller agreed to hold the car for me pending a PPI.
Now the question. Where do we go? HIS dealer?
Will (can) they do a leakdown test? Are my interested protected at THIS guy's dealer?
I would be comfortable if they gave me something in writing on MB letterhead.
Any advice would be appreciated.