View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Zero

I'm about three weeks from quiting my last job, and its the one I hate the most!!

Oh I'm in college full time, but it doesn't take much of my time so I do other things.
http://www.resintoproperty.com/

I'll probably be working with these guys soon. It should be an interesting way to travel a lot and deal in some high end real estate. There CEO Charles Denney seems like a cool guy, I'm flying out to work with them in a couple of weeks.

Currantly I work with Remax, I guess thats my "day job" not really full time yet.

Oh and I have a deal (kind of a bet) going to aquire commercail property in two months with not a penny of my money.

Thats what I do I guess, I'm just trying to find a section of the real estate world that I enjoy the most. Its kind of a mess now, also not making any money grumble, grumble.

Hours? 24/7/365 I'm sending emails about properties back and forth as I type this.

131 Bradley Road
Woodbridge, CT
Free standingbuilding in Woodbridge's popular office parks. Possible expansion. Perfect for owner occupied. Also available for lease @ $8.00 gross...
$699,000
12,800SF
Bingo, we just found a potential as I was typing, multi tasking rules!
2007 Tiara 3200