View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:01 AM

Ummm, I believe you are going to have some problems. Nothing insurmountable but some problems.

The M110 has the intake on the left side. The M130 is on the right side. Carb linkages need to be swapped. I don't think the exhaust set-up will work as is. You will probably have to have the exhaust down pipes altered. Some electrical connections will have to be modified. The sensors on the M130 are on the opposite side of the M110.

I am right now swapping a M115 from a '71 220 into a '72 250. I'm lucky in the fact the M115 is carbed on the same side as the M130. I have to change the exhaust but other than that it's pretty much a straight swap- so far. Time will tell.

Double check the rear sub-frame socket on the front sub-frame. For whatever reason they seem to be extremely prone to rusting on the 250C. Of course you can't see it until you decide to replace the mounts. They are an easy fix. I can walk you through the fix if you need it.

You might try Tri-star Pete in Phoenix, Az. for a rust free shell. He's got a pretty good selection. Az cars have no rust. Of course we have no paint, interior or rubber bits left on the cars but no rust.