View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgburg View Post
If they want to look at EVERYTHING but the victim, they are pandering for votes, not justice. Don't put pussies in a responsible position of POWER. Put people in that are willing to tell you, straight to your face, that there should be no tolerance for this type of crime, WHAT-SO-EVER.

That doesn't mean that it can't be done. It means that it's not going to be easy to find the right person for the job. But, the right people are out there. We just need to find them, elect them and keep them there.

Otherwise, you have to let your religion take over. And judging by what I've read, on other threads, over the past week or so, we're in a world of hurt if that's all we've got to protect our kids.
They ARE pandering for votes anyways. If not on this subject it will be that subject. So what sort of crime should there be tolerance for then?

If somebody is that good, why would they want to run for office? Lets see, I have the capacity to be Bill Gates II. Should I pursue that or run for office. Hmmmm. Tough choice.

Best thing parents can do to protect their kids is to pay attention to the kids and watch them carefully.

Lets see, a while back we had a news article that said Rottweilers maul 11 yo. First thing I said was "I'll bet the kids did something to the Rott. Sure enough. 2 kids 11 yo each were left alone. One of them picked up a puppy and the mother got upset and attacked her. For that, 2 Rotts and 4 pups were killed. Parents? Oh, they were left alone. I suppose the logic is that 2 kids at 11 years each add up to 22 yo and therefore an adult. It did however prove to me one simple thing. The Rott took better care of her pups than the parents. If one kid is all you can look after, have 1 kid. You have 3 kids and things like what I mentioned happen and you blame the perp? No, the parents share the blame. I adppt as many dogs as I can care for. Same thing with kids. If you cannot care for them, don't have them. It is not my responsibility to watch your kids if you cannot and/or will not.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow