View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 10:05 PM

Question Why did you change

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcc View Post
I did what you did including changing the EHA and it does the same on the cold starting except that it remains rough for few seconds only. What shall I do david s poole?
The EHA why was it changed? If you did not have it set or the fuel would not flow?Any how you need to set the EHA by building a harness to put between the EHA and the plug.The wire farthest from you needs to be linked direct to the harness the wire closest to you needs to have a two peace wire so you can run a meter in-line. Once you have set the meter in to the line you will be setting the meter to read ma.start the car and read the meter.The correct reading should be between -0ma to +0ma get as close to that setting as possible, I had to take my EHA off 4 times to finally get that reading. NOW A WORD OF WARNING,on the inside of the EHA is a brass screw remove it PLOW ALL THE FUEL OUT OF THE HOLE, You Will the see a allen screw it is 2.5mm,it has no NO resistance to it plowing out the fuel will allow you to see the orientation of said screw, place tool into it and turn it 1/8th turn, make a note of direction of turn,reassemble and test current,If you got closer to the goal,then do it again until you arrive at the desired goal.NEXT word of WARNING,each time you reset the EHA you must rebalance the fuel mix with the 3mm allen wrench.LOOK UP www.landiss.com/mixture.htm