Thread: Why a Diesel?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 07:26 PM
fryerpowered

BABY!

Ok, so everone here knows I'm not quite right in the head so the following statement will not likely even raise an eyebrow..That picture of the '68 excites me more than if some young thing in a thong were to walk by me!

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I have diesel fuel running in my veins, well ok, it's biodiesel but you understand. The reason I like diesel power is because it's clean and steady. I drove truck for a while and I just love the "feel" of the diesel power plant. I used to be addicted to the soot in my nose, couldn't go a day without it. Now though I prefer the smell of biodiesel, it makes me feel like I'm sticking it to OPEC!

Also, diesels are easier to diagnose and work on than their gas sucking counterparts. They will last longer and are less needy on maint. ( no dang spark plugs and electronic ignition to get wet or go bad)

Last but not least! YOU CAN'T RUN A GAS CAR ON USED RESTAURANT GREASE! WOOOOhooooooo! Sorry, I get a bit excited about darn near free fuel! Tom