View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 09:24 PM
Posts: n/a
R-12 still available in Mexico. Not been for sale in states for over 2 years. Find and repair your leak in system, go to K-Mart and buy conversion kit for R-134 refrigerant. It comes comple with installation hose and new valves for your system. Costs about 49 bucks and comes with complete instructions.

Reply With Quote