View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 01:46 AM
roflmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlaw View Post
What is reasonable?

On a desert island with no fresh water, $1000 an ounce is reasonable. If you live on lake Tahoe, not so much.

Do you want to sell it?

What is your price?

If you want to keep it as a piece of modern art, then just let it sit in your living room until someone makes you a reasonable offer.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but there are some things that we would buy if the price is right, but are not actively seeking. For me, I have a sl600 and a pano roof in black would be a nice addition, but it is not as necessary as say a steering wheel or tires.

Therefore, if you would like to list at least a range of what you believe is reasonable, then I might make you an offer. A pano roof in new condition from the dealer is probably around 10k would be my guess, but this price is far from reasonable unless you're making a mint selling movies of Anna Nicole in an altered state looking like a pathetic Howdy Dowdy clown asking what's, "What's a mushroom trip?"

So are you making an offer to sell, or are you just soliciting offers to buy?

By the way, I have a motorcycle for sale, and I am accepting all reasonable offers.

I am just waiting for that phone to ring off the hook now.

Again, not to be argumentative, but I always thought that the best sales technique is to offer an item for sale with a price.

That advice and .02 cents gives you a grand total of .02.

Don't take this post too seriously, it's Friday and i'm in a funny mood.
Wtf...

Anyways, moved to parts, with a redirect.

91 560 SEC AMG - other dogs dd
01 Honda S2000 - dogs dd
07 MB ML320 CDI - dd
16 Lexus IS250 - wifes dd

it's automatic.