Thread: Virginia
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2001, 05:35 PM
86560SL

HBL- should have nothing to do with the fine vehicles they try to sell. I'm in the car biz and I can attest to HBL's atrocious level of service. Let's just say that I have spent about 5k for new parts and labor over the past several years and still had to bring my vehicles elsewhere for second opinions.

Personally, Euromotors has provided me and my wife with the best service. Besides, it only makes basic common sense to get a respectable loaner car when you bring in your car for service at MB dealership. In Euro's case a Benz loaner. I just don't understand how you (HBL/ACS) can give someone a neon for a loaner after they have just spent 85K plus and prepared to pay a minimum of 200 for basic maintenance. I've heard of this many times.

ACS is Good, however, again the loaner car issue is problematic to me.

My desire would be to learn how to work on the vehicles myself. I suggest the same to anyone else that is willing to invest the time and effort. I think this is one of the hidden joys of owning a Benz.

BTW- I don't work for either ACS or Euro. YOU COULDNT PAY Me ENOUGH TO WORK AT HBL...