View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlaw View Post
Well MTUpower, I guess I should have left off the , "Don't take this post too seriously" sentence based on your comment.

Again, the post was tongue in cheek to an extent, but the point stands I believe, that a seller will get more calls on an item with a price.

As for the seller giving me a $10 discount on dealer price, that's his perogative, but the point is I won't be making any offers without a price. Why would I? If I offered $500, he may get pissed off since in his view, this is unreasonable, where in my view, if it's just sitting there with no offers besides that one, it would be reasonable. Understand now?

Reasonableness is vague and can be anything really, so just say "I'm accepting offers, to add the word "reasonable" I think does nothing to change the viewpoint of the buyer, only the seller who is the only one who know what he considers reasonble.

Anyway, that was my point. If you fail to understand it, I apologize.
No need to apologize - I did not fail to understand- you are what you are, you said what you said. Keep on truckin with your left coast style.