View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Zero

Bump.

Just installed it today, now that its warming up I'm starting to go though the to do list on the SDL.

Anyway removing the seat backs turns out to be pretty simple. Their are two screws on the bottom one on the left and one on the right, get down on your knees and look up with a light you will see them. After removing those sit in the back seat, grab the lower part of the seat back, at the joint where it pivots on the base, spread out and pull back. You will see the bottom will start to move back, if you spread the outside a bit. Once that is free you have to pull down, to slide the top out. Now that I know how its done I can do it in 5 minutes, man its simple, I love MB!

Anyway once the seat back is off removing the netting is pretty odvious. Undo the two screws and un clip it, reverse the process to install the new one.

The new one looks a lot better! Not only the shock cord, but the netting itself is real tight. It looks like new, as it should! Now I just need to do the other one, but its pretty far down on the list so maybe next winter.
2007 Tiara 3200