View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 02:28 PM

1985 300 TDT Wagon - PARTS CAR!

I was parked along the shoulder of the highway for less than a minute, and a very drunk uninsured bonehead driving an unregistered pickup smashed my prized Benz wagon.

At least some good can come of it since some of you may be interested in the parts. Everything from the engine (small crack in the head) to the transmission & transaxle is good. Hood, grille, fenders, seats, front passenger door etc, basically everything at the front end is good. Starter, Alternator, Compressor, Condenser, Injection Pump, Power Steering Pump, Brake Cylinder, entire brake system, etc all are good. Instrument Cluster is fully functional, even the clock works. All the power windows worked great, so those switches and motors are good. The Injector Pump for the 85 is specific to that year wagon, so this part is hard to come by. All the wheels are good except the rear drivers, which was bent when it was hit.

It's maroon outside and tan MB tex inside. My inbox on this site is full so instead of sending private messages, click the link where you send the message to my e-mail. Also, you can call me.
Attached Thumbnails
1985 300 TDT Wagon - PARTS CAR!-wrecked-300tdt-014-compressed.jpg