View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 01:20 PM

You wouldnt happen to still have the front tow hook cover would you?? Some one lost mine at one point in time before i owned the car. I am also looking for a passenger side sin visor that goes all of the way up against the roof when it is in 'locked' postion. Also, how about just the little plastic drivers side seat control piece. I need the one for the back rest part. My interior is also gray, so if possible it would be great to get a new drivers side door handle/panle. the leather is cracked and broken on mine.
I dont know it this would be to much of a hassle, but my cars speedo and odometer are both broken, and my abs light is always on. It would be really nice to get another speedo and plug it in just to know if its my speedo or somthing in the system. Oh and if your car has seatbelt presenters, i really need the little gear that pushes the arm out. My passenger side gear is so badly stripped that now the arm stays still and the gear just spinns until i plug in the seatbelt. Any of these things would just be great!! Thanks alot.

Brock

1983 380 SEC