View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 12:04 AM

I paid three thousand, signed it over and drove right to my smog tech and it passed on the first go. Great car.

The thing is, I had a 1988 300CE that I totalled and insurance paid me nearly three times what I paid for it. So I got the 87 300E for about what insurance paid after the initial cost of the coupe. All in all a good deal.

I think the brand new Fuzion HRi tires are bugging me a little. And the 15 inch rims. The steering must be adjusted and the front end will get an alignment in the a.m.
I'm hoping the front end is decent for a little while. Enrique and myself spent a good deal of time under the car today and it all looked good to me.

The interior is pristine. The original owner had it as a third car. They have a 1992 and a 2000 MBZ. It also looks that after 1998 or so it was driven less but still recieved all maintenance from Enrique.

I like the car but with the miles on the motor and transmission I dont think there is much I'll do to 'upgrade" it. Any suggestions?

BTW What's the right name for the white paint on this car?

Thanks,
Jason

Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth. ~Song of The Open Road

Last edited by JasonOne; 04-25-2007 at 01:33 AM.