View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 08:33 PM

the air box is on the right and the right if you are sitting inside the car passengers side is the right hand side of the car . the plugs are out and i put some solvent into the cylinders to loosen the rings and as i said before there was no sign of water anywhere .I left everything to sit for two days and when i came back to look there was water covering the throttle body by about 1 inch and we had no rain at all so it is a mystery where this came from I put a 24 inch bar on the crank with a 27mm socket and tried to turn it it would no budge it only tightened the bolt a little so I have come to the conculsion it must have been hydrolocked and bent some internal parts . Now i guess i take the head off and see what is under it ,but is there a way to get the chain off without ruining it and are these good motors any way the 3.2 it really is a shame because it is a very pretty car and I have only ever driven the diesel 124 I was looking so forward to testing it for power. thanks for the insight and any more help I wish i could post some pictures of it is there a drop down to show you how to post stuff .thanks again Peter