View Single Post
Old 12-19-2001, 04:22 PM
Arthur Dalton Arthur Dalton is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Florida / N.H.
Posts: 8,784
You are looking at the Switch-over valves [ one for egr, one for AIR]. Not there.
The pump is driven by the poly belt. It is the belt driven unit on the passenger side [ upper].
Look in your owners man under "Poly-Belt Drve layout"
That will show all the belt driven unit locations in relation to the belt and the engine.
Reply With Quote