View Single Post
Old 12-20-2001, 07:52 PM
P.E.Haiges P.E.Haiges is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: PA
Posts: 5,440
Funny thing. The state inspects all the cars every year yet none of the drivers. Yet defective drivers cause 98% of the accidents and defective cars the other 2%.

Just another liberal law to make everyone feel we are all safer because all the cars are inspected. We would all be safer it 3% of the defective drivers were inspected and removed from the road and none of the cars inspected. And imagine if 50% were removed.

Reply With Quote