View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 09:17 PM

It's a very easy job in my opinion, but I have done it a few times. When you pop the hood, on each side of the cowling you'll see a screw. Remove the screw. The cowling then slides towards the center of the car. Remove each side( one piece of cowling on each side of the wiper). Next you'll see 4 screws on the driver's side and a push pin, and 3 screws on the pass. side and a push pin(white plastic pin). Remove all of this hardware. Now you can unsnap the cowling from the front (towards the engine) and remove. There is a plastic trim panel under the wiper assembly in the center that slides out as well. Now remove the 3 10mm nuts(2 nuts and one bolt) which secures the wiper assembly. Unclip the wiper assembly from the white plastic clip in the front. Unplug the wiper and remove. Once you have removed the wiper, remove the large wiper mounts with a pair of pliers or if you have a socket large enough.(they are not that tight). Now, with a little pulling and tweaking you can remove the large cowling which sits underneath the wiper. You can also choose to leave this in if you wish, but you have more room if you remove it. Also if you choose to remove it you will have to remove that white plastic piece that the wiper clips to. I think it takes a 5 allen? Remove the 10mm nut that holds the lines to the expansion valve...