View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 08:35 AM

Are you broke and need inexpensive parts for your 123 diesel?

I posted this in another thread last night but thought it might not be seen as well as it should.

I will be parting out a couple of 123's and possibly a 126 this Friday (tomorrow). I do not know the colors or conditions of these cars except that they are about to become scrap metal. I have a friend who works in the scrap metal business and when he gets any MB's on the yard he calls me and I go and dismantle them getting every part that I can. I usually drive away with $$$$ in used parts for a hundred bucks. I used to get engines, trannies, accessories, everything I could load in my old pick-up. I no longer own a truck but I will get everything my car trunk can hold.

Do you need a part or two? Compile a list and email that to me. I will send you a price for your part(s) and then you can let me know whether or not to get the part(s). I can test most parts for functionality but not all. If the part you receive does not work then I will refund your purchase price plus shipping(one way) AFTER I receive the defective part back. I am not in the parts business but rather have a passion for these old cars so it's not about making a profit for me. I just need to recoup my expenses in traveling several hours to get these parts (fuel mostly). Email if interested.

Kevin