View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 04:34 PM

Hey guys!

Please EMAIL your parts lists. Only those that are emailed will be processed and added to my master list. Sorry for any inconvenience. I don't want to be difficult but this is more convenient for me.

Also, keep in mind I can only bring back parts that will fit in the trunk of my SDL. No fenders, doors, engines, or hatches (sorry BioBens). While the trunk is very roomy in the SDL I will not risk causing damage by carrying large awkward pieces. Also I will not know condition or colors of the vehichles until I see them tomorrow. If your part is available then I will grab it and then notify you. You are under no obligation to take the part. I am going anyway whether anyone needs parts or not. I make a list and get what I can. Best I can do. I said that I would tell you a price once you emailed your requests but I will have to let you know based upon availability. I can garrantee that it will be a very, very inexpensive price. Once again, you are not obligated even if I get the part. Like I said, I am going anyway for my benefit as well.

If you live near the Columbia, SC area, own a truck and would like to help me make a run then I will be more than happy to get larger items. Of course anyone who goes with me will have to be blindfolded within 10 miles of the place and remain so until I have removed the parts and we have gotten at least 10 miles away from the location

Remember, EMAIL me your list. Sorry to sound so "short" in this post but I am ina hurry and don't have time to better articulate.

Kevin

You may also call 864-280-0430

Last edited by oilslick; 05-31-2007 at 04:38 PM. Reason: info left out