View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Banned

124 Chassis Outside Ambient Temp Display Modules

I've got a couple of Fahrenheit reading 124 Outside Ambient Temp Display Modules, MB #124 542 01 05 5-pin inline connector, $30 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. For anyone in Alaska, Hawaii $30 plus shipping cost balance over $5. For anyone outside the US $30 plus the shipping cost balance over $5 (non-US paying via PayPal require's an addition $2 to cover their cross border fee!) I will provide the correct plastic 5-pin inline connector shell if you are installing the newer style module in an older chassis equipped with the earlier 4-pin square style connector. If you're interested please PM. Thank you!

To answer a question that has been posed, I've tested these modules for function cycling them from just below freezing to the 136 degree maximum temp, this function test also tests the all the LCD display segments for proper function. The other thing that has been tested is the function if the integral backlighting display bulb. These modules are perfectly functioning operating units and the LCD display is in perfect condition as well.

I also have a few 126 Outside Ambient Temp Display Modules both Fahrenheit and Celsius reading which are available;your choice, for the same terms.

Last edited by Billybob; 06-10-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: additional info