View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 10:09 PM

as others have said, dress nicely, it helps to have a copy of your resume, absolutely do not chew gum, do not wear cologne(interveiwer may find it offensive or be allergic, which will blow your chance instantly). Prepare yourself for questions such as "what is your greatest strength? weakness?(that one is tricky and must be handled well, try to turn your weakness into a strength). It also helps to do some background research on the company you are interviewing with so that you know what the company is about, it looks impressive to say something about their mission statement. Do not fidgit, keep your hands in plain view and don't play with things. Be very respectfull and courteous, but not a kiss ass. Show up about 5-10 minutes early, stop off and get a cup of coffee near by before hand if you arent sure where the place is to make sure you give yourself time if you get lost(had that happen to me once, still got the job but it wrecked my nerves while trying to find the place). Other than that, just be yourself, and answer their questions honestly. Also, don't be afraid to ask them questions as well when the time is appropriate. Good luck!
Ryan
2001 IS300.......sold
2002 330i.........current.
2004 highlander limited....current.