View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 05:46 PM

buying a used chrysler 300M?

Thinking about trading from my integra to a 300M. I know, i know, its no benz or bmw(what i ultimately want in the next few years), but if i sell my car private party i can pick up a 99 or 2000 300M wholesale and not have to put in much extra money at all. I love the styling, and think they are very comfortable, and they even get relatively similar fuel mileage(the 300M about 4mpg short in town). I had always told myself my next car would be RWD, but all of the cars that i like that are RWD are out of my price range. Eventually i want to get a 7 series or S class as a weekend car, but the potential repair bills and gas expense are putting me off at the moment, not to mention the much higher up front cost. So, anyone drive one of these chryslers? I see quite a few on ebay with over 150k, so that must mean that they don't totally fall to ****. I do also absolutely love the interiors of them, although i wish the zebrano wood were burlwood. Any comments on reliability of these cars, parts prices etc? Thanks,
Ryan
2001 IS300.......sold
2002 330i.........current.
2004 highlander limited....current.