Thread: Pay it forward
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 08:39 AM
New England Hick

I don't follow the concept per se, although I do help when I can, but I am convinced of the existence because of my sister. She's somewhat of a free-spirit, an artist-type who has lived in New Hampshire and New Mexico and now lives in Chicago with her boyfriend in the second beautiful apt. in a 3 family house that they've gotten for (compared to here) dirt cheap because the owners just want someone in there who will take care of the place and got her name through the grapevine. She works at a brewing and hydroponics supply store, sells some art when she feels like it, enjoys life, travels the states, plays in an adult kickball league and just generally does nice things for people and has people help her out. She's just one of those people who have that ray of sun shining on her all of the time. She's like a bizarro me

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)