View Single Post
Old 12-31-2001, 02:44 AM
Badinfo Badinfo is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 713
What is this part?

Hey, I was changing out a cracked intake hose on my 92 300E (The hose that connects the airbox to the intake scoop) and I noticed a little probe sticking out of the right (you are looking at the headlights of the car) side of the intake hose. It has two pins, twists out, and isn't connected to anything. Since it is located in the intake region. I figurd it was some type of airflow sensor, but it isn't connected to anything. Anyone know what this part is? What it does? Thanks.
Reply With Quote