View Single Post
Old 01-05-2002, 11:44 AM
Posts: n/a
Hydraulic arm for hood

I do not know much about vehicles. This morning I had to add some coolant to my engine and when I popped the hood on my 1993 190E 2.3, the little hydraulic arm that pushes up and holds the hood sprayed this oily stuff everywhere and it no longer works. I need to know what this part is called so I can order a new one. I thought it might me a hood strut but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for the help to all who reply.
Reply With Quote