This is what I would do...
1. purchase and install all new fuses to be sure they are all good and making proper contact.
2. search the site for window switch, window regulator, etc.
3. if you have a multimeter, you can do testing of the switches and window regulators. Check the DIY Section for help in removing panels, and other items. Especially the w124 Stereo article and the door check strap article for how to get the panels off to test the inside window mechanicals.
4. if all else fails, check the good mb shops forum section and see if there is a shop in your area that is highly recommended.
5.Check fastlane/partsshop here once you have determined the problem for all your parts needs. And call phil up at partsshop, number is found on banner here, he will help you get what you need and always works to make sure you get the right parts.
6. Read lee's detailing faq, and give the car a thourough detail and keep doing it often, you will love the results.
7. If you want to upgrade the wheels, click the tirerack banner, go to the upgrade garage, and check out what wheels you can put on your car!
8. if you want to lower it or firm up the ride, search for sportline, and read the article on the cars tab.
9. Enjoy your benz, change the oil hot and change it often, and change the filter with the oil at 3000 mile intervals or whatever you feel comfortable with.
Congrats on the purchase!
'92 300CE - Sold
2004 C240 - C7 Wheels
2015 ML350 - P1, Pano, Ash poplar wood, Sport Dinamica interior, Running Boards Keyless go.