View Single Post
Old 01-06-2002, 11:21 AM
jeffsr jeffsr is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: New Bedford, MA USA
Posts: 1,583
The valve looking thing is the air flow sensor plate. The throttle body is beneath it. I believe you have the CIS system on your car.
Jeff Lawrence
1989 300e
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
No matter what you fix, there will always be something else to fix..
"Warranty" is just another way of postponing the inevitable.
Reply With Quote