View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 04:55 PM
(Oo{-I-}oO)

I just got my windsheild replaced. I had glass coverage, so no out of pocket. but the workmanship wasn't up to my standards. so I called the company,(small local) and they sent the tech back out to make it right.

when he got there I explained that this was not a toyota or honda, and that i have every intention of putting another 250k on it. so I wanted the windsheild to look good.
he removed the alum locking trim, and I took it into the garage to straighten out, while he did some touch up and trimming of rubber gobs.
he was gone in 15 minutes, and left a happy customer behind.

the thing I am getting at is call the place up, and explain your issues. they won't be in business long if they dont care for their customers. that is one reason I always try to keep it local, they know the customer is their lifeblood.

( been to Homedepot lately? they dont even care about customers- they cant even pay real peeps to run the friggin checkout lanes!! last time I wanted someone to get a bunk of lumber down, there were 3 guys standing around w/ their hands in their pockets asked for help- they all disappeared. gone. after 10 minutes,I finally left, and went elsewhere. almost as bad as WAlmart)

1999 Dodge Durango Cummins 4BTAA 47RE 5k lb 4x4 getting 25+mpgs, room for Seven.