View Single Post
Old 04-24-1999, 09:06 PM
Posts: n/a
That is what it is. It is the rubber piece between the glass and the metal post. I can see some clips that hold it in but it gets too tight at the top to fit in without removing the piece of trim that goes from the windshield across the roof and down the back glass. How can this piece be removed?

Thanks for your help,

Chris Prestridge