View Single Post
Old 04-23-1999, 11:21 PM
Posts: n/a
Just noticed that there is a rectangular plastic "hole plug" in the heel area of the right rear passenger seat (in the carpeted area). Before my curiosity gets the best of me and I mess with something I shouldn't, what is this for?

Bob Parsons
MBCA Member, NAMGAR Member
'99 E430
'61 MGA 1600 Roadster