View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 08:08 PM
New to MB 84 300D Turbo

Went fishing today and didn't get to work on the car.

Went fishing today and had a good catch.300D Turbo Diesel refuses to shift past 2nd Gear-fishing-trip-0809070012.jpg Before going fishing though I put the car away in the garage and fumagated the car. Had a problem of brown widow spiders having set up home under and in the engin compartment at the previous owners place. It started and turned off ok with only 3 min running time. Yester day I had disconected the yellow and the yellow-black line to the locking system to isolate that portion. Went to open the trunk for the fumagation and it was locked, the first time this ever happened since I bought it. Also the fuel door was locked for the first time. What do I need to do to disable the fuel door lock, can't open it no? Trunk opens with key. Will try isolating the EGR system and black box tomorrow and see what happens. The big fish was a 67 pound amber jack, the other a King fish 3', and in the amber jacks mouth a 3 pound vermilian snapper. Pulled up some sharks but through them back. Can not seem to access the i-spell check, I really need it.