View Single Post
Old 01-13-2002, 04:45 PM
Nate Corey

WTB Midnight Blue W123 300D Turbo; 1984 300D Turbo FOR SALE

I am looking for a 1983-1985 300D Turbodiesel in Midnight Blue, in mint mint mint condition mechanically and cosmetically, with low mileage preferred. And of course, all maintenance records is a plus! I'm looking for a real cream puff!!!! If you or anyone else knows about a car tha matches this description, PLEASE EMAIL ME!! Thank you.

Once I locate this car, I am going to sell my 1984 300D Turbo. It has 130K miles, Gold/Tan MB-Tex, Immaculate condition throughout.... near flawless interior, Beautiful paint and bodywork... it has been detailed once a week, and has countless coats of wax... the car runs like a champ, gets great fuel mileage, and has always been maintained on schedule. The car is just as it was from the day it left the factory, showing very little wear. It also has a CD player, and all options work. Asking price is $5,500. The car will be for sale when I can locate a Midnight 300D turbo for sale in comparable cndition. The only reason I'm selling is because i dont like the color... so if you are interested in purchasing this car within the next 5 months please contact me via email. Thank you!!
-Nate Corey